INESS-2018 conference fees are as follows:
|Kazakhstani participants||12000 KZT|
|Students||3500 KZT (10$)|
|Non-presenting participants||3500 KZT (10$)|
Notes (read carefully):
- For each Accepted Paper, one author must register, pay the registration fee, and personally present the paper at the conference. If there are several co-authors or accompanying person with the presenting authors, regular fee of non-presenting authors must be paid for non-presenting authors.
- To be eligible for the student registration fee please attach a scan of your student ID.
- Registration fee includes handouts and coffee breaks.
- Each registration entitles the registered participant to present up to 2 (two) Abstracts/Presentations (1oral/1poster or 2 posters).
- For information on the Industry participants please contact at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the registration payment is done, NO REFUND is available.
- If you would like to pay via BANK TRANSFER please make the payment before REGISTRATION and attach a scan copy of the bank receipt (*.PDF file) and scan of student ID (where student registration fee is applicable) to the REGISTRATION
- If you would like to pay on-site proceed to the REGISTRATION
The registration fee can be paid via bank transfer or on the conference site. Participants who have registered and paid via bank transfer will have an advantage of having a receipt on-site ready by August 9. The receipt for the on-site payment will be issued in TWO weeks. Therefore bank transfer is recommended.
By Bank Transfer
Institute of Batteries LLC
Address: 010000, Republic of Kazakhstan’ Astana’
53 Kabanbay Batyr Avenue
Свидетельство о государственной регистрации
юр.лица №2394-е-1901-ТОО от 04.12.2013г
ТОО «Институт аккумуляторов»
Юр.адрес: г.Астана,ул.Мустафин Г, д.7/2, кв 38
Фактический адрес: г.Астана, ул. Кабанбай батыра, д.53, к 3402
Телефон: +7(7172) 706426
The bank wire transfer has to be paid by the participant. If other person makes payment in favor of participant it should be clearly shown in the transfer details.