We are glad to announce
6thInternational Conference on Nanomaterials and Advanced Energy Storage Systems (INESS-2018)
10th International Symposium on Inorganic Phosphate Materials 2018 (ISIPM-10)
5th International Symposium on Innovations in Advanced Materials for Electronics&Optics 2018 (ISIAMEO-5)
organized by the Institute of Batteries (IoB), National Laboratory Astana (NLA), Nazarbayev University (NU), Japanese Association of Inorganic Phosphorus Chemistry to be held on August 8-10, 2018 in Astana at Nazarbayev University (http://nu.edu.kz/eng) and cordially invite you to participate!
INESS is included into the list of Global Events by Elsevier Inc.: http://www.globaleventslist.elsevier.com/events/2017/08/5th-international-conference-on-nanomaterials-and-advanced-energy-storage-systems-iness-2017
The joint conference topics cover the following and related areas:
- Advanced Nanomaterials for Energy Application
- Advanced Energy Storage, Conversion and Saving Systems
- Materials for electrochemical sensor and electroanalytical applications
- Materials and technology for alternative advanced energy applications
- Catalysis and fuel cells
- Battery monitoring and management systems
- Battery safety and utilization
- Development of electric vehicles and stationary energy storage
- Modelling tools in materials science and energy conversion systems
- Energy and environment
· Basic science of phosphates (Processing of Elaboration, Phosphates Glasses & Glass Ceramics- Structure & Applications, Apatite & Related Bio-Materials, Advanced Structural Analysis, Solid State NMR, Spectroscopy, Synchrotron Radiation)
· Technology & uses (Anticorrosion & Catalytic Application, Phosphate Materials For Energy, Conversion and Storage
· High tech electronics & optics (Electronic Phosphate Materials, Opto-Electronic Materials
· Beneficiation Of Phosphates (Mineral Processes, Technology & Equipment – Nuclear waste), Phosphoric Acid Purification: Recivery of trace elements (U, Cd, etc)
· Phosphate and green Technologies
· Basic concepts & models (Physics & chemistry of materials (single crystals & ceramics, polymer, composites, thin films and thick films, Defects, domains, interfaces of materials in electronic devices, Ferroelectrics, dielectrics, pyro electrics, piezoelectric, Ionic & electronic-ionic semi-conductors
· Multi-ferroics & magneto-electric materials (Multi-ferroics, Magneto-electric materials)
· Photonic materials (Opto-electronic materials, Luminescence-Phosphorescence, Materials for Non Linear Optics, Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
· Processing & strucutres (Bulk Samples: Single crystals, ceramics, polymer, composites, thin films and thick films
· Device & applications (Sensors, actuators, transducers, transformers, Memories, Opto-electronic devices `
· Nano material (Structures at Nanoscale, Nanotechnology Applications)
Full length papers presented at the Conference will be published as Proceedings in an international journal.
The researchers from different countries will participate and share their vision on progress and problems in materials science, nanotechnologies, ecology, renewable energy and energy storage systems.
INESS-2018 will be supported by several TV, newspaper and internet companies.
INESS-2018 is an open event and the participants from academia, industry and investors sectors are welcome to participate. We expect participation of several partner companies, and investors.
The INESS conference started in Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan in 2013. The scientists and students from Japan, Korea, France, China, Russia, Canada, UAE, UK, Turkey and Kazakhstan reviewed and discussed the recent progress and problems in materials science, nanotechnologies, ecology, renewable energy, energy storage systems and modeling methods in these fields.
The registration fee (to be paid by presenting authors at the conference site):
– USD 300 for Industry Participants
– USD 200 for Academicians
– KZT 12000 for the Kazakhstan participants
– USD 10 for students (by providing their student ID)
Abstract submission deadline May 20, 2018
Paper submission deadline June 10, 2018
To participate, please send your abstract(Abstract Template) before May 20, 2018 to email: email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you at INESS-2017!
Co-Chair of the Organizing Committee
Professor Zhumabay Bakenov,
Director of Center for Energy and Advanced Materials Science
School of Engineering, Nazarbayev University,
Institute of Batteries LLC,
53, Kabanbay Batyr Avenue, Astana 010000 Kazakhstan
Phone: +7 7172 70 65 30;Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site: https://nu.edu.kz, batterykazakhstan.com