We are glad to announce
The 6th International Conference on Nanomaterials and Advanced Energy Storage Systems (INESS-2018)
The 10th International Symposium on Inorganic Phosphate Materials 2018 (ISIPM-10)
The 5th International Symposium on Innovations in Advanced Materials for Electronics&Optics 2018 (ISIAMEO-5)
organized by Nazarbayev University (NU), Institute of Batteries (IoB), National Laboratory Astana (NLA), Japanese Association of Inorganic Phosphorus Chemistry and Université de La Rochelle to be held on August 8-10, 2018 in Astana at Nazarbayev University and cordially invite you to participate!
The joint conference topics cover the following and related areas:
- Advanced Nanomaterials for Energy Application
- Advanced Energy Storage, Conversion and Saving Systems
- Materials for electrochemical sensor and electroanalytical applications
- Materials and technology for alternative advanced energy applications
- Catalysis and fuel cells
- Battery monitoring and management systems
- Battery safety and utilization
- Development of electric vehicles and stationary energy storage
- Modelling tools in materials science and energy conversion systems
- Energy and environment
- Basic science of phosphates (Processing of Elaboration, Phosphates Glasses & Glass Ceramics, Structure & Applications, Apatite & Related Bio-Materials, Advanced Structural Analysis, Solid State NMR, Spectroscopy, Synchrotron Radiation)
- Technology & uses (Anticorrosion & Catalytic Application, Phosphate Materials For Energy, Conversion and Storage)
- High tech electronics & optics (Electronic Phosphate Materials, Opto-Electronic Materials
- Beneficiation of Phosphates (Mineral Processes, Technology & Equipment, and Nuclear waste), Phosphoric Acid Purification: Recovery of trace elements (U, Cd, etc.)
- Phosphate and green Technologies
- Basic concepts & models (physics & chemistry of materials: single crystals & ceramics, polymer, composites, thin films and thick films), defects, domains, interfaces of materials in electronic devices, ferroelectrics, dielectrics, pyro electrics, piezoelectric, ionic & electronic-ionic semi-conductors
- Multi-ferroics & magneto-electric materials (multi-ferroics, magneto-electric materials)
- Photonic materials (opto-electronic materials, luminescence-phosphorescence, materials for Non Linear Optics, Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
- Processing & structures (Bulk Samples: Single crystals, ceramics, polymer, composites, thin films and thick films)
- Device & applications (Sensors, actuators, transducers, transformers, Memories, Opto-electronic devices `
- Nano material (Structures at Nanoscale, Nanotechnology Applications)
Full length papers presented at the Conference will be published as Proceedings in international journals.
The researchers from different countries will participate and share their vision on progress and problems in materials science, nanotechnologies, ecology, renewable energy and energy storage systems.
The conference will be supported by several TV, newspaper and internet companies.
The conference is an open event and the participants from academia, industry and investors sectors are welcome to participate. We expect participation of several partner companies, and investors.
The INESS conference started in Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan in 2013. The scientists and students from Japan, Korea, France, Germany, China, Russia, Canada, UAE, UK, Turkey and Kazakhstan reviewed and discussed the recent progress and problems in materials science, nanotechnologies, ecology, renewable energy, energy storage systems and modeling methods in these fields. For further details please visit the INESS-2018 web-page: www.iness2018.com. For past conferences please check INESS-2016, INESS-2017.
ISIPM-10 series has started in Japan and continued in European countries and US as well. In Kazakhstan we are organizing the 10th ISIPM conference for the first time. In parallel with INESS-2018 and ISIPM-10 we are organizing the ISIAMEO-5 which has started in Université de La Rochelle and continued in Shanghai Institute of Ceramics of the Chinese Academy of Science (SICCAS) before Japan and Morocco. For past ISIPM-10 and ISIAMEO-5 conferences please visit ISIPM-10, ISIAMEO-2.
The registration fee for the conference (to be paid by presenting authors):
– USD 350 for Industry Participants (USD 450 after 1 July, 2018)
– USD 300 for Academicians (USD 350 after 1 July, 2018)
– KZT 12000 for the Kazakhstan researchers
– KZT 3500 for Kazakhstan and international students
|Abstract submission deadline||May 30, 2018|
|Paper submission deadline||June 15, 2018|
Looking forward to seeing you at INESS-2018!
Co-Chair of the Organizing Committee
Professor Zhumabay Bakenov,
Director of Center for Energy and Advanced Materials Science
School of Engineering, Nazarbayev University,
Institute of Batteries LLC,
53, Kabanbay Batyr Avenue, Astana 010000 Kazakhstan
Phone: +7 7172 70 65 30; Email: email@example.com
Web-site: https://nu.edu.kz, batterykazakhstan.com