09 - 11 AUGUST, 2017, ASTANA
Where The Researchers Meet
We are glad to announce the 5th International Conference on Nanomaterials and Advanced Energy Storage Systems (INESS-2017) organized by Institute of Batteries (IoB), National Laboratory Astana (NLA) and Nazarbayev University (NU) to be held on August 9-11, 2017 in Astana at Nazarbayev University and cordially invite you to participate! INESS will be held at a very close proximity to the EXPO-2017 (~200 m) and the participants will have a chance to visit this excellent international event!
INESS is included into the list of Global Events by Elsevier Inc.
The INESS 2017 topics cover the following and related areas:
- Advanced Nanomaterials for Energy Application
- Advanced Energy Storage, Conversion and Saving Systems
- Materials for electrochemical sensor and electroanalytical applications
- Materials and technology for alternative advanced energy applications
- Catalysis and fuel cells
- Battery monitoring and management systems
- Battery safety and utilization
- Development of electric vehicles and stationary energy storage
- Modelling tools in materials science and energy conversion systems
- Green technology and environment protection